How to add real followers in Instagram, simple and easy

Hello! My name is Mark Clinton,

Today I will show you how to add followers on Instagram in a very simple way.


This trick does not require money, advertising clicks or anything else.
This trick is done directly from the Instagram application, it is a very simple trick, just follow me how it is done, I will also demonstrate it to you with a video so that you can have it easier to use.


Well then, follow me!
First we go to the Instagram app, in which we will add followers. We log in to the profile to which we will add followers and then follow me. Please look at me carefully at every step I take.


Then we go to Search and look for 10 celebrities from all over the world, who have a dizzying number of Instagram followers.
As a start we go to the CRISTIANO profile, and follow it. We will also do some more. Follow me.
We go to THEROCK, and follow it, then we go to IAMCARDIB, also this follow, so we will do 10 famous characters on Instagram who have over 30M followers until we complete 10 following known.

So after we have completed them, we go to our profile.
Click on the "Following" option, and start unfollowing it, follow several times in a row, and you will see the notification that your followers are coming to you. If you want more then you will always do this trick. If you are blocked for spam, then you have to wait until Instagram unlocks it.



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.